Monday, November 29, 2010

Daily Hero: Vanessa da Airport

Vanessa for breaking into you man's email account and doing some serious damage... We've all been there and here at bitchesbarking we appreciate your insanity. And that's why you're our daily hero.. Woof Woof.





hey Catherine,

Sorry to contact you cause I know u don't know me this is Vanessa the chick that A*** has been fooling around with since last February. I just found out that he has been corresponding with you though he has been playing me for a fool this whole time. When I asked him about all the emails  I found between the both of you he straight up and very callously told me that he is checking "hhis options with you". Soifeel like I owe it to you to say that if you didn't know that he is that kind of a douche bag, who had been sleeping with me for the past 4 days in his condo in NC and still talking to you like nothing, well he is. And I hope I you don't ended up in and very uncomfortable situation like me right now, stranded in waiting for him to take me to da airport.

Btw, he is s_*f**h, m***g****tic and not that great of a *****, so you get no good surprises.

Vanessa




Ps- post you got to Da Airport ok

No comments:

Post a Comment