Sunday, December 5, 2010

Playing Games

I wonder why we have to play these dating games...

Why can't we all be honest about our intentions:  

  • When you're just talking to someone until the next best thing comes along, why can't you just say this.
  • When your being a perfect gentleman until you get laid, then just say it... "I'm a douche, but am being nice until I get in your pant's"
  • Why do you take 12 hrs to respond to my text, and when you do its 5:40a on Sunday (walk of shame).
  • If I'm just a rebound, let it be known.
  • If your talking to me to get back at your ex.. say it
  • If you have no other options, and need to get laid... say it pu55y.
  • If all you want is a story for your boys.. man up dude.



God.. dating is the worst..
I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment